Opinionated but configurable ESLint wrapper with lots of goodies included. Enforces strict and readable code. Never discuss code style on a pull request again! No decision-making. No
.jshintrcto manage. It just works!
- Beautiful output.
- Zero-config, but configurable when needed.
- Enforces readable code, because you read more code than you write.
- No need to specify file paths to lint as it lints all JS files except for commonly ignored paths.
- Config overrides per files/globs. (ESLint doesn’t support this)
- Includes many useful ESLint plugins, like
ava, and more.
- Caches results between runs for much better performance.
- Super simple to add XO to a project with
$ xo --init.
- Fix many issues automagically with
$ xo --fix.
- Open all files with errors at the correct line in your editor with
$ xo --open.
- Specify indent and semicolon preferences easily without messing with the rule config.
- Great editor plugins.