Awesome Service Workers: a curated collection of resources
Box Alignment Cheatsheet by Rachel Andrew
The box alignment specification details how items are aligned in the various layout methods. As different layout methods pose different constraints in terms of alignment, some of the behaviour of Box Alignment is layout method dependent. This cheatsheet compares alignment in CSS Grid Layout and Flexbox.
Flexbox guides on MDN
CSS Ruleset Terminology
If you ever wanted a mini-cheat sheet for what every part of a CSS rule is called, here it is:
- The whole thing is a ruleset.
- The curly braces and everything inside is a declaration block.
- The bit before the opening curly brace is a selector.
- Each key/value pair, as separated by a colon and ending in a semicolon, is a declaration.
- In those key/value pairs, the key is a property (or property name), and the value is a value (or property value).
Interneting Is Hard | Web Development Tutorials For Complete Beginners
MarkSheet: a free HTML and CSS tutorial
CSS Reference - A free visual guide to the most popular CSS properties
Learn by example: cssreference.io is a free visual guide to CSS. It features the most popular properties, and explains them with illustrated and animated examples.