This looks like a great list of articles and reference material for working with Service Workers.
The box alignment specification details how items are aligned in the various layout methods. As different layout methods pose different constraints in terms of alignment, some of the behaviour of Box Alignment is layout method dependent. This cheatsheet compares alignment in CSS Grid Layout and Flexbox.
If you ever wanted a mini-cheat sheet for what every part of a CSS rule is called, here it is:
- The whole thing is a ruleset.
- The curly braces and everything inside is a declaration block.
- The bit before the opening curly brace is a selector.
- Each key/value pair, as separated by a colon and ending in a semicolon, is a declaration.
- In those key/value pairs, the key is a property (or property name), and the value is a value (or property value).
This looks like an excellent resource for anyone wanting to start building websites.
This looks like a great resource for anyone wanting to get into web development and design.