What it does
- Uses a real
buttonas a control.
- Places the displayed content next in DOM order after the button.
- Uses some ARIA magic to augment the semantics and behaviour.
- Displays or dismisses content on click, press or tap (also dismisses on
- Conveys state (collapsed or expanded) to AT users.
- When initially displayed content is announced by (most) screen readers that support
- Screen readers users can also virtual cursor through and interact with the displayed content.
- keyboard only users can interact with controls in the displayed content.
What it does not do
Display content on mouse cursor hover.